School Finance Systems and Support
Does your school make the most of its resources? This page outlines the School Finance Systems and Support from SBS Education.
We’ve designed a support level structure to suit schools that need help in managing their finances.
System support levels
An end to end finance system implementation
- Health Checks – We offer finance system health checks and can project manage the implementation of recommendations. The health check review covers income, expenditure, accounting practices, reporting procedures and the adequacy of the existing processes.
- Migrations – To accurately analyse your resources and provide a platform from which to make educated decisions, our expert team can setup new finance software or convert from an existing package.
- Training – Our programmes are developed to be practical, relevant and innovative and are constantly reviewed to ensure they are always focusing on the latest issues in education finance.
- Support – Using a combination of bursary, remote and consultancy approaches, the SBS team can support your school to optimise your finance system and maximise your resources.
We also provide the following:
- Curriculum assessment and improvement
- Operational assessment and improvement
- Due diligence reviews
- Financial planning to improve outcomes
- System audits and back-office reviews